- The wizard-driven optimizer settings enable first-time or less-experienced users to get started and drive value quickly.
- The optimization wizard automatically pulls in orders and optimizer rates, carriers, equipment, locations, hours of service, and more.
- At the same time, individual planners are empowered to review results, make judgment calls, and refine settings as needed.
- The ability to reuse templates makes the solution even easier to use as your team matures in their multimodal optimization understanding.
5 Business Benefits of Freight Optimization
1. Clarity of results for better decisions
2. Hidden savings revealed
3. Comprehensive risk management
4. The efficiency of having everything in one tool
5. High level clarity and granular detail
Share this article: