How a TMS Can Secure Your Valuable Data
No company is safe from the threat of a data security breach.
- The global cost of cybercrime will reach $2 trillion by 2019, a threefold increase from the 2015 estimate of $500 billion.
- 59%of employees steal proprietary corporate data when they quit or are fired.
- 63% of businesses don’t have a ‘fully mature’ method to track and control sensitive data.
- Cyberattacks are more methodical and strategic than ever before
E-mail and documents proven to leave transportation industry vulnerable to attacks
What can you do to secure your company?
The MercuryGate TMS is built with industry-standard security structures in place, including:
- HTTPS secured TMS App under stringent User ID and password lock
- Detailed transaction and activity logs for each user
- Performance monitoring at application, database, and network levels
- TMS and related applications are hosted in data centers that are owned and operated by trusted third parties
- Secured enablement ensures agitated former employees cannot take data with them
- MercuryGate employs top-notch security experts who work diligently to ensure data is consistently secured from attacks.
Forgo manual data labor and give your company real-time analysis
The TMS allows your organization to:
- Aggregate information from all your various sources into a real-time dashboard visible across the entire organization through one platform.
- Reduce the need of inputting and updating data through a spreadsheet.
- Ensure accuracy and reduce human error touchpoints.
- Take the strain off your data analyst to provide information as you need and allow your company to gain the insights they need as they happen.