Visibility Blog Series #3
Where are the most common gaps?
- Inside origin container terminals
- Inside destination container terminals
- Port-to-port legs
- Drayage at destination
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) legs
Focus on the Biggest Gap – Technology
- A one-stop shop for real-time visibility of shipments across trading partners.
- Complete visibility of the supply chain both at the control tower and site levels.
- System integrations and carrier connectivity to actively monitor deliveries, pick-ups, and points between.
- The ability to see the real-time data for freight movements.