What can you do to secure your company?
For supply chain and logistics leaders who are still utilizing manual paperwork and Excel spreadsheets, it’s time to consider a secure platform like a Transportation Management System (TMS) to confidently secure your pertinent company information.
The MercuryGate TMS is built with industry-standard security structures in place, including:
- HTTPS secured TMS App under stringent User ID and password lock
- Detailed transaction and activity logs for each user
- Performance monitoring at application, database, and network levels
- TMS and related applications are hosted in data centers that are owned and operated by trusted third parties
- Secured enablement ensures agitated former employees cannot take data with them
- MercuryGate employs top-notch security experts who work diligently to ensure data is consistently secured from attacks.
“Our mission is to ensure your data is never compromised so we actively monitor activity 24 hours a day,” says Kevin LoGuidice, Vice President, Development. “This level of scrutiny is what customers have come to appreciate about our solution. It’s not just about setting up your security and walking away, we continuously remain as your first line of defense from threats.”
Forgo manual data labor and give your company real-time analysis
Even more than securing your data, a TMS can help to alleviate further strains your company may be experiencing with traditional paperwork and spreadsheets. For instance, the effort to get the data succinct, in place and distributed to the organization is abolished using a TMS.
The TMS allows your organization to:
- Aggregate information from all your various sources into a real-time dashboard visible across the entire organization through one platform.
- Reduce the need of inputting and updating data through a spreadsheet.
- Ensure accuracy and reduce human error touchpoints.
- Take the strain off your data analyst to provide information as you need and allow your company to gain the insights they need as they happen.
To protect your organization from breaches, it’s best to start by ensuring all possible data entry points are secured. More traditional channels, such as a spreadsheet increases your vulnerability. Decrease your exposure to risk by integrating a secure TMS to protect your data.