What’s Wrong With Enterprise Logistics Visibility?
- Shippers track the wrong data. Using incorrect data results in improper insights and may lead to higher supply chain costs.
- Data insights rely on outdated algorithms and processes. Even analytics implemented within the last five years are at risk of becoming stale. Instead of relying on obsolete analytics, focus on cloud-based, real-time intelligent analytics.
- Failure to understand data leads to poor decision making. The lack of data amounts to assumption-based freight management, increasing costs along the way.
- Misconceptions about the cost of visibility remain. Significant misconceptions about supply chain visibility continue to undermine investment rates. The truth is simple; visibility gains outweigh investment costs.
- Data remains in siloes. Siloed data means insights are never derived from the whole, company wide picture.
TMS Enterprise Functions Enable Visibility and User Insights
How to Improve TMS Enterprise Control Faster and More Effectively
- Get all supply chain partners on board and using the same TMS.
- Eliminate data siloes by integrating all existing systems with the TMS.
- Diversify your carrier base by taking advantage of all carriers already available within the platform.
- Track data regarding carrier compliance and on-time delivery.
- Include instructions for inbound freight routing within the TMS rulesets.
- Connect supply chain assets, ranging from in-house drivers through dock tracking systems, to your TMS.