Enhanced features and free learning from MercuryUniversity deliver powerful and timely solutions
Multimodal Optimization Uniquely Addresses a Disrupted Supply Chain
Free Access to MercuryUniversity Optimization Learning
- Ease of use. The highly accurate, automated and easy to understand solution requires no special data or new information than what is already in a provider’s TMS. Orders are pulled in and optimized and such items as rates, carriers, equipment, locations, hours of service, etc., are automatically leveraged by the optimizer.
- Transparency. The veil of complexity is removed, and users can finally see why loads, stops, carriers and times are or are not options and how and why they are optimized. This removes the persistent uncertainty of optimization and is a unique MercuryGate Multimodal Optimization feature and functionality.
- Process Automation. The solution can be set up to automatically create loads at high volumes or at low volumes, particularly beneficial given the underestimated complexity of simple routes.
- Orchestration. The automated features enable providers to orchestrate backhaul opportunities and continuous moves across multiple restrictions and constraints including pooling points, docks, delivery windows and ship dates, all in one automated system.
- Adaptive Behavior. The system can manage and adapt to all types of supply chain complexity from constraints and congestion to movement type and hours of service.
To learn more about the Multimodal Optimization free education offer, MercuryGate customers should contact their customer success manager. New customers can learn more about Multimodal Optimization here: https://mercurygate.com/solutions/planning-forecasting/multimodal-optimization/ or request a demo: https://mercurygate.com/demo/.