CARY, NC– February 15, 2019 (BUSINESS WIRE) MercuryGate International, Inc., the leading independent provider of SaaS-based transportation management system (TMS) solutions, has announced an inspiring agenda for its user conference, Velocity 2019 – the agenda for the May 5-7, Velocity 2019 Conference at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, is now available online.
Velocity 2019 will feature thought leaders, partners, industry experts, and customers coming together for more than 40 thought-provoking and informative sessions, and will be a great opportunity for all attendees to connect with what’s new and what’s next in the transportation management industry.
“Attendees will walk away from Velocity 2019 inspired, with clear steps to take action, generate new ideas and be at the forefront of the transportation management industry, ready to face the challenges of today and tomorrow.” Stated Joe Juliano, MercuryGate CEO.
Here are some of the Velocity 2019 sessions that we are excited about:
- Keynote: Lessons from the Disrupted – A Practical Guide to Innovation presented by Adrian Gonzalez, President at Adelante SCM.
- Keynote: The Blockchain Transformation – Adapting to Transportation’s New Digital Future presented by Jack Shaw, Co-Founder and Executive Director of the American Blockchain Council.
- A Case Study: Technicolor Ups Its Game with Multimodal TMS with Elaine Singleton, Global Logistics Vice President at Technicolor.
- Being Creative with Capacity as a 3PL… Intermodal, Trucking and Beyond with Shelli Austin, President of InTek Freight and Logistics, Inc.
- Real-Time Freight Visibility and Capacity Matching with Brian Hodgson, SVP of Industry Strategy at Descartes Systems.
- Strategies for Attracting Providers During a Tight Capacity Environment with Brian Thompson, Chief Commercial Officer at SMC3.
- The Current State of Carrier Payments with Melissa Forman, SVP and COO at TriumphPay.
Register now to be a part of these and many more inspiring sessions, network with peers, meet one-on-one with product experts, and experience live product demonstrations. For the full agenda listing of sessions and activities visit the Velocity 2019 webpage. To register for the Velocity 2019 conference, click here.
Velocity 2019 is sponsored by a more than a dozen companies, including SMC3, Descartes MacroPoint, TriumphPay, Banyan Technology, FourKites, HubTran, Trucker Tools, ALK Technologies, DAT, Redwood Logistics, RMIS, Rockfarm, TranSolutions, and Truckstop.com.
For the latest updates on Velocity 2019, visit velocity.mercurygate.com, or follow us on social media and engage using #2019velocity. Find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.