Customers and Partners Receive Awards for Logistics Innovation and Leadership
CARY, N.C. – MercuryGate International, Inc., a leader in Transportation Management System (TMS) solutions, announced the winners of its first customer awards at its Velocity 2017 User Conference. “Our employee base was pleased to nominate and honor customers who truly demonstrate excellence in supply chain management and leadership in their respective industries,” said Monica Wooden, CEO and Co-founder of MercuryGate International, Inc.
The 2017 customer winners include:
- Mode Transportation (Leadership/Influencer Award) was recognized for industry influence in driving greater efficiency and ability to lead the industry with best practices;
- Lufthansa (Innovator Award) was selected for innovative ways of tackling hard challenges and succeeding at them;
- SAIA/LinkEx (Impact Award) was recognized for the clear impact and excellence they have achieved in their internal financial reporting processes through use of TMS;
- Chobani and Penguin Random House (Rookies of the Year); Chobani was chosen for their excellence in driving implementation and realize a return on investment (ROI) quickly from a TMS solution. Penguin Random House was recognized for their excellence in project management managing high-volume and high-velocity integration and automated workflows.
MercuryGate’s 2017 partner awards winners are:
- Redwood Logistics (Logistics Integrator Partner of the Year) was chosen for its completeness of the solution and the ease of use.
- project44 (Technology Partner of the Year) for outstanding innovation, their ease of use, and commitment to adding value for mutual customers.
“We’re proud of the strong partnerships we have with our customers and our partners, and how we’re working together to innovate and deliver clear, measurable business results. Congratulations to the winners,” said Ms. Wooden.
MercuryGate provides powerful transportation management solutions proven to be a competitive advantage for today’s most successful shippers, 3PLs, freight forwarders, brokers, and carriers. MercuryGate’s solutions are unique in their native support of all modes of transportation on a single platform including Parcel, LTL, Truckload, Air, Ocean, Rail, and Intermodal. Through the continued release of innovative, results-driven technology and a commitment to making customers successful, MercuryGate delivers exceptional value for TMS users through improved productivity and operational efficiency. MercuryGate offers business intelligence to improve transportation processes, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. Find out why MercuryGate has set the industry standard for the most adaptable, comprehensive transportation solutions suite in the industry at www.mercurygate.com.
Debra Phillips, Director of Marketing
MercuryGate International, Inc.