- The acquisition of TranSolutions, Inc., innovators who brought the first automated freight claims management software to the market;
- The expansion of domestic and international operations including the launch of local operations in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) market;
- The recognition of its robust security resilience and assurance in the successful completion of SOC 1&2 ® Type II and SOC 2 Type 1 examination audits for its TMS and MyEZClaim solutions;
- The appointment of key leaders from Chief Technology Officer and Chief Security Information Officer to Chief People Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director of EMEA;
- The only TMS out of a group of 13 solutions to rank within the three highest scores for all five use cases in the 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Transportation Managements Systems report for the second consecutive year*; and
- The largest ever user conference in the company’s history where MercuryGate released a multi-year strategic roadmap that advances and cements its TMS thought leadership position.
Consider environmental impact in supply chain planning to accelerate sustainability.Download Reportarrow_right_alt