This Policy is effective as of 14 February 2023.
Information We Collect or Receive
Information You Voluntarily Choose to Provide
Information Collected When You Use Our Website
Information Collected When You Use Our Products
Information Related to Drivers
How We Use and Share Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change / correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
Additional Rights Available to EEA Residents
Additional Rights Available to California Residents
Sales and Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
Other Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Information Under CCPA
How We Protect Personal Information
Privacy Shield Certification
Data Integrity and Purpose and Retention Limitations
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
How to Contact Us
- Complete the contact form: https://mercurygate.com/about/contact-us/
- Call us: (800) 816-1654
- Email us: [email protected]
MercuryGate Cookies Policy
This Policy is effective as of 05 March 2021.
What Are CookiesA cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language, selected preferences, stored login information, and other settings. Each setting can make your next visit to the service easier and the site more useful to you. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Types of Cookies
- Cookies can be classified as “persistent” or “session” based
- Cookies can be essential, meaning they are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of a user account
- Cookies can be third-party based, meaning used by a third party for tracking aggregate-based session information from traffic on the website for analytic purposes