New organization dedicated to increasing performance, reducing costs, solving business issues for transportation and logistics companies in a disrupted and uncertain market
CARY, N.C. – July 27, 2023 – MercuryGate® International, Inc., (MercuryGate) the largest global transportation and logistics management software provider, today revealed how the company’s ongoing investment in its Customer Success program has yielded results for companies across a variety of industry segments. MercuryGate also announced it will continue to make strategic investments in the customer-focused program that enables customers’ ability to adapt and grow through transportation innovations, strategic insights and streamlined process management.
Saunders cited examples of how MercuryGate’s Customer Success program and diverse portfolio of transportation & logistics software are helping customers achieve results:
- A retail chain achieved more than $1.5 million in savings through improved route optimization.
- An international parcel carrier consolidated into one dispatch location, reduced head count from 110 to 6 while doubling volume and shrinking fleet size by 40%.
- A global auto manufacturer achieved multimodal visibility from start to finish at the shipment and SKU-level using MercuryGate’s Shipment and Order Visibility solution.
- A leading 3PL was able to quickly scale operations to meet growing customer demand, support double-digit growth, while maximizing employee productivity.
- A tank transport carrier improved service levels and employee productivity while gaining an “at-a-glance” view of shipments using the MercuryGate TMS Control Tower.
As part of its continuing focus on customer success, MercuryGate will host a free virtual customer conference called V3 from October 17-19, 2023. The conference will help customers maximize the business value derived from their MercuryGate solutions. The three-day virtual event will bring together customers, partners, industry luminaries and MercuryGate subject matter experts with a singular focus around value creation.
MercuryGate customers can register for the conference either through their dedicated relationship manager or online beginning in August.
MercuryGate provides powerful transportation management solutions proven to be a competitive advantage for today’s most successful shippers, 3PLs, brokers and carriers. The comprehensive Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product suite natively supports all transportation modes and segments, generating value for its users through improved cost, productivity and efficiency using artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and connected technologies to adapt and automate transportation management functions. Learn how MercuryGate makes shipping intelligent, simple, sustainable and transformative for customers at www.mercurygate.com.