While the concept is still new among long-standing supply chains and freight management companies, cloud TMS platforms – transportation management systems (TMS) – continue gaining popularity. Despite an often wide range of service and TMS software price, powerful cloud-based platforms continue to be in demand, especially among growing companies and businesses looking to maximize profits and reduce operational expenses.
How to Plan for the TMS Software Price in the Market Today
As highlighted by InTek Freight & Logistics, the cost of transportation management systems can vary but tend to reflect the following :
- Transactional Cloud-Based TMS Price: The final rate is primarily based on how many individual transactions occur in the given billing period. Generally, the cost is $1 to $4 per freight load arranged with the TMS cloud platform.
- Licensed Subscription TMS Price: The expense can be anywhere between $10,000 to $250,000 for the license and subscription access. There are also annual maintenance fees associated with this TMS setup. While this is also a cloud-based service, it provides a cap on the total use cost.
Fast and Easy Integration With MercuryGate and Cloud TMS Platform Options
MercuryGate Customized TMS
Gain access to holistic, customized, multimodal transportation management for all modes and methods commonly used in the supply chain today. Protect company and consumer data with state-of-the-art cybersecurity setups. That also includes migration from existing sites or services with less hassle and stress.
MercuryGate Claims Management
Simplify claims and damage reports and make the tedious tasks of freight claims management and reverse logistics strategies easier from start to finish. It is possible with integrated digital forms and electronic document management.
MercuryGate Final Mile
Tap into the power and versatility of intelligent automation with dynamic rerouting, real-time tracking, and seamless communication systems. Keep in touch with drivers and customers and keep everyone informed when changes occur.
7 Benefits of Easy-to-Use Cloud-Based TMS Software Platforms
Managing TMS software price requires shippers to understand their needs and usage levels.
This approach makes it easier to compare transactional and subscription-based TMS fees and find the best TMS pricing setup. Cloud-based TMS platforms and integrated tools make it easier for shippers to utilize services and benefit from access to the TMS cloud:
- Faster route planning and rerouting.
- Customized management processes.
- Improved end-to-end supply chain visibility.
- SaaS transportation management systems.
- Delivery option customization.
- Shipping claims and damages settlements.
- Enhanced business intelligence and insight.
While working through the various TMS software price options available may seem overwhelming, determining the TMS fee rate and payment plan can make it easier for shippers to take advantage of innovative transportation management solutions.
Partner With MercuryGate and Gain Control Over the Cost of Transportation Management System Applications
Transactional and subscription rates represent valid options for fleet management teams needing reliable TMS platform access.
By partnering with industry leaders, shippers can ensure they get the best TMS software price and the best service and support available today. To support your TMS buying journey, we created an eBook to help you identify mission-critical decision criteria for successful TMS selection. Download it today and learn more about:
- How to measure TMS ROI with cost-savings and total cost of ownership.
- Building a business case for TMS investment.
- “Must-have” and advanced capabilities to consider in platform evaluations.